Monday, July 9, 2007

Appalachian Trail - Update 11

Well, it has been a long time since I've had access to a computer. I'm writing this from Kent Connecticut. (mile 1452 - 722 left). Since my last update, I have completed Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. The hiking through these mid-atlantic states has been pretty average...nothing too exciting to write home about. I should be in MA later this week, and VT by next week.

Overall I'm doing ok, but I can honestly say that I am starting to get a little bit tired of hiking. I did pass the 2/3 mile mark this morning so I am on the last leg of the trail, but I still can't help feeling that I want it to be over soon. I should be done in about 1 more month. I know once I'm in the White Mountains of NH and up in Maine I'll feel a lot better.

Hope everyone back home is doing great and I'll try to write again from Cornwall Bridge tonight.

-john

No comments: