Friday, November 13, 2009

Condition 2 in McMurdo and an Open-Mic Night!



Well the Weather has taken a nasty turn here in McMurdo. There's a feisty low pressure system in the Ross Sea that is hammering Ross Island. The good news is that is actually not that cold. The bad news is that with the 50+ knot wind gusts and blowing snow, it is actually pretty intense outside. On a lighter note, I headed over to the Coffee House last night and played a few songs at their Friday night open-mic night. It was really fun. There are a lot of talented musicians down here.

Here's a link to McMurdo's Webcam: McMurdo LIVE WEBCAM

Condition 2

Condition 2 (Hut Point)

View from my office

Nearing Condition 1

Suited up in big-red (in the safety of my warm dorm room)

open-mic night


Brisk Walk out to Hut Point

1 comment:

Eliza Ralph-Murphy said...

Do you ever look like your comic in big-red? If I do say so myself:@)