Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Prepping for Field Camp and Carri's Wedding

Me and sis
Carri and Dion (The newly married couple)
The perfect little wedding setup
Me looking rather dapper

It's been quite a busy past week for me.  Over the weekend I drove up to Rochester for my sister's wedding.  It was a great ceremony and everything went off without a hitch.  She and Dion are now off on a plane en route to Aruba!  Nice.
Since getting back it's been very hectic.  I've been meaning to put up another "Appalachian Trail Revisited" post...but have simply not had the time to think through my experiences.  I leave on Thursday morning for Geology Field camp with 28 undergrad students.  Me and one other grad student are TA'ing and there's a lot of logistical crap to organize before we head out.   It's turning into quite a cluster.
Hopefully we will get everything in order today and tomorrow and leave thursday morning stress free...but honestly I think it will be a mad hustle up to the last minute.  Oh well....should still be fun.
I'll try to update from the field...but I may be off the grid for several weeks.

Book Cliffs Utah (Where we are going)

-john

No comments: