Friday, December 4, 2009

Some WAIS photos! (very low res)

Getting on the LC-130 in McMurdo


Hey everyone! I was able to use some compression software to shrink some of my photos way down so that I could post them.  Here are a couple...

My plush tent this year!


Thanksgiving Pies!!!!


JP building an igloo single handedly


32 full boxes of ice cores ready for shipment (128 cores)


backside of camp


An LC-130 Herc AND a Basler both on the skiway
(WAIS international airport!)


IDDO guys testing their RAM drill


Rebecca (Penn State) getting ready to head out on Cresis traverse


Sridhar and Luke (Basler in background) getting ready
to head out on Cresis Traverse


In front of the WAIS Sign (before it was moved to Galley)


Bess's birthday cakes!


Fellow Penn State Cresis guys heading out on traverse
Have a great season guys!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Dude! I think you had more pie for Thanksgiving than I did and I'm NOT living on ice.